It has been awhile again. Honestly I have been working on posts, but I am just slacking on getting them up! I’m going to make a goal to post our weekly meals and my exercise plan every Monday.
I’m joining Emily at Our Knight Life for these weekly posts! We are keeping each other accountable!
I have been doing a whole30 and paleo eating lately and I have a whole other post with the details but it requires Planning. I really am enjoying planning meals for the whole week and have enjoyed cooking some new stuff! Not all of it has been winners though! I also re-joined the gym and have been working out. I got slowed down by a toe break last week, but rest assured I am trying to get it going as much as I can!
Workouts this week:
- Back and Biceps with recumbent bike
- swimming 30 mins
- Chest/triceps/shoulders with recumbent bike
- I am currently wearing a boot so I’m a little nervous to do any leg weights, so I’m just focusing on upper body and also doing some HIIT on the bike. I usually warm up and then do 10-20 mins of 30-45s sprint with about 1 minute recovery. It is a real workout!
Meals this week:
- Monday: Cracklin’ Chicken (nomnompaleo here) with roasted carrots and spinach
- Tuesday: Sweet potato Turkey chili (recipe) with green beans
- Wednesday: meatloaf and roasted potatoes
- Thursday: Grilled chicken and probably green beans
- Friday: Burgers and sweet potato fries
I weigh in on Saturday mornings at the gym.
What are you favorite paleo eats?