Welll I’m a day late and probably a few dollars short but life right?
Recap of last week – We didn’t make it through all of our meals. The chili was not a big hit. I only got one workout in on Saturday. And on Saturday some and Sunday I kinda splurged and had a bunch of junk food. Sooo not great but Back on track this week!
- Back/biceps workout
- Chest/tri/shoulder workout – changing this up for april
- HIIT on the bike. I see the doctor on thursday about my toe!
Meals this week:
- Monday: Grilled chicken and green beans
- Tuesday: Steak and veggie Kebabs
- Wenesday: Buffalo Chicken fingers with green beans & potatoes – Recipe Here
- Thursday: Burgers & Sweet potatoes
- Friday: Quiche!
down 1.3 pounds! yay!
How was your week?