Snacking is hard! You are hungry but maybe want to eat junk – maybe you don’t! You want to snack healthy but want yummy treats! Protein superfood pudding to the rescue!! This yummy treat is simple, dairy free, & filled with nutrient dense plant-based protein!
I am working with Amazing Grass to share about their new Protein Superfood! It has 20g of plant-based protein, 7 alkalizing greens & 2 servings of fruits and vegetables! If you are in a rush or even just lazy (I know it happens!!) Then this all-in-one superfood will help you be fuller & healthier! Plus the flavor is Chocolate Peanut Butter so I’m pretty sure you can’t go wrong!!!
- ¾-1 c Almond Milk (or other milk)
- 1 serving Amazing Grass Protein Superfood
- 1 frozen Banana
- up to 1 TBSP Cocoa Powder (optional)
- Add all ingredients in the blender & blend until smooth.
- Chill for 30 mins or until time to serve
- Top with chocolate chips or sprinkles for a fun treat!
I love having this in the evenings. As a nursing mom, I always get hungry about 10 pm! I really struggle with finding something yummy to eat! Sometimes I have apple & almond butter or just a little protein and milk, but this is totally going to be my new go-to evening snack! Its so filling as well! Best of all – my kids both LOVED this! What is a better snack than something which already has fruits & veggies in it PLUS chocolate? I can’t think of much else!
How do you like to snack? What is your favorite snack?
* I was provided samples of the protein for my review. Affiliate links may be used in this post.